Solved: Mode Exception Not Handled Error
The Windows issue KMode Exception Not Handled results in a BSOD and often a restart never-ending loop. The entire syntax will probably be something such as ‘Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (DRIVER.sys). Even though disturbing, this can be a not too difficult condition to address. If you need to resolve the Windows 10 error KMode Exception Not Handled, this is what you should do.
How To Solve: Error KMode Exception Not Handled
There are two methods to handle this specific STOP issue, both of them are comparatively simple achieve. The first is to turn off fast startup and yet another is to update the driver in question.
1. Navigate to Control Panel, System and Security and Power Options.
2. Select ‘Choose what power buttons do’.
3. Click on ‘Change settings that are currently unavailable’.
4. Un-selected the box alongside ‘Turn on fast start-up’ and Save changes.
Fast startup is truly a form of hybrid shutdown and hibernate mode isn’t with out its difficulties. One of them is issues with loading drivers.
If it doesn’t function, attempt updating the driver mentioned inside problem text. The problem will see similarly to ‘Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (DRIVER.sys)’ .
Try a search relating to the filename you’re finding within your fault text to discover which driver it relates to.
1. Browse to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Device Manager.
2. Locate the hardware at issue, right click and select ‘Upgrade Driver Software’.
3. Reboot your computer whenever recommended to.
Hopefully, that could fix the fault.